Florida Auto Accidents
If you have been injured in an auto accident, motorcyble accident or truck accident,
you need the financial resources to take care of your family. There is no reason to suffer with debilitating injuries caused by another person’s carelessness.
Causes of Auto Accidents
Crowded and congested roadways lead to accidents, and in Florida there are hundreds of fatal motorcycle accidents every year, and many others involving tractor trailers.
- are one of the leading causes of personal injury in the country. Millions of people suffer a personal injury every year because of auto accidents. Car crashes are responsible for property damage, financial losses, physical injuries and sometimes death. Many car accidents are caused by negligent or careless driving. If you have been injured in an auto accident, you may be entitled to compensation for medical bills, lost wages, repair costs, loss of future earnings and other damages such as emotional and physical pain and suffering. Getting the money you deserve from insurance companies can be difficult. We handle auto accident cases, and we have the resources to fully prepare your personal injury claim all the way through trial. If you have been injured in a car accident, it is important that you contact a skilled auto accident attorney as soon as possible to explore your legal options.
- have increased greatly in Florida in the past few years. After Florida repealed its mandatory helmet law in 2000, there was a great increase in the number of motorcyclists killed each year.
- result in thousands of catastrophic injuries and deaths in the United States every year. Tractor trailers, 18-wheelers, big rigs, fire engines, semi trucks, and other large commercial vehicles with a gross vehicle weight of greater than 10,000 pounds account for the majority of accidents, deaths and injuries on the nation’s roadways.
Have You Been Injured in a Trucking Accident? If you have been injured in an accident involving a tractor trailer and need a skilled trucking accident lawyer, please contact us for a free, no-obligation, and confidential consultation. We can fully prepare your case all the way through trial.
Please contact us to receive your free case evaluation.
Understanding the Dangers of Boating Accidents in Florida
Spending time on a boat is a great way to relax and cool off during the hot summer months. However, boating boating can also be very dangerous. According to the U.S. Coast Guard, there are roughly 5,000 boating accidents each year in the United States. Many people have been killed or badly injured in boating accidents.
Boating accidents can occur as often on the water as car accidents can occur on well-traveled roads. The conditions under which boating accidents will frequently occur however, vary greatly. Accidents of this type commonly involve:
- Multiple boats
- Jet ski or water skiing mishaps
- Boats hitting people in the water
- Accidents caused by intoxicated boat operators
- Drowning accidents caused by lack of safety equipment such as life vests and life preservers
It is important to conduct a full investigation of the accident as early as possible to accurately determine who is at fault, so that the victims can file a claim for damages.
Injuries Caused by Boating Accidents in Florida
Regardless of the conditions, the injuries sustained during boat accidents are generally very severe. Common boating injuries include:
- Severe cuts and lacerations
- Spinal cord injury or traumatic brain injury
- Broken and fractured bones
- Paralysis or permanent brain damage caused by oxygen deprivation in a partial drowning
If you have been catastrophically injured in a boating accident that was not your fault, you may be able to recover financial compensation for every aspect of the situation, from your medical expenses and lost income to your pain and suffering, by filing a personal injury claim against the party who is responsible. To learn more about your rights as a victim, please contact us by calling our office or emailing Steven Meyer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We have handled car accidents, motorcycle accidents, truck accidents and boating accidents in many cities and towns throughout Florida, including Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Boca Raton, Delray Beach, Boynton Beach, West Palm Beach, Port St. Lucie, Ft. Myers, Naples, Ft. Pierce, Vero Beach, Stuart, Wellington, Pompano Beach, Hollywood, Plantation, Coral Springs, Kendall, Hialeah, Miami Beach, Aventura, Davie, Homestead, Key West, Islamorada, The Florida Keys, Key Largo, Tavernier, Weston and Okeechobee.