STEVEN H. MEYER, P.A. - Your Law Firm in Florida

Recent Posts

Woman Injured by Falling Masonry at Hotel in Tampa, Florida
Guest Sues Disney After Bird Attacks Her
Watch Steven Meyer Interviewed on Fox News
Man Paralyzed in Key West Accident
Escalator Injuries


Accident and Personal Injury Claims
Auto, Motorcycle and Truck Accidents
Cruise Ship Injuries
Drug Class Actions
Hotel and Resort Injuries
Television Appearances
powered by

My Blog

What To Do If You've Been in a Car Accident in Florida

First 10 Minutes, First 10 Hours After a Road Accident

Before contacting an attorney, think about what type of attorney will be the best one to handle your case.  Just because an attorney has a fancy website, a big Yellow Pages ad, or his or her face on the side of a bus advertisement, doesn't mean that he or she is a good lawyer for your Florida accident case.  It doesn't mean anything other than they spent some money on advertising.

Steven Meyer is a Board Certified Civil Trial Lawyer.  That means that The Florida Bar has designated him as an expert and a specialist in handling civil trial cases.  This area includes accident cases. 

Your case is important to you.  Make sure that the lawyer whom you hire to represent you in your automobile, motorcycle or cruise injury case has the experience that is needed to handle your case the right way.  Consider hiring a Board Certified specialist.

3 Comments to What To Do If You've Been in a Car Accident in Florida:

Comments RSS
youmovise on Thursday, January 2, 2020 6:31 AM
Reply to comment

youmovie on Sunday, January 12, 2020 9:05 AM
Reply to comment

Useless Websites on Monday, February 10, 2020 6:13 AM
What To Do If You've Been in a Car Accident in Florida Useless Websites
Reply to comment

Add a Comment

Your Name:
Email Address: (Required)
Make your text bigger, bold, italic and more with HTML tags. We'll show you how.
Post Comment
Website Builder provided by  Vistaprint